To provide an alternative day camp
experience which fosters an understanding
of peace, justice, and environmental
awareness appropriate to the age of the children
1. To teach concepts of peace, equality, and justice at the appropriate age level.
2. To encourage the development of self-esteem and critical thinking skills.
3. To encourage respect for the environment and each other.
4. To introduce peaceful conflict management skills and alternatives to competition and violence.
5. To provide an opportunity for children of diverse backgrounds to create comfortable relationships.